Monday, February 14, 2011

Canvas Tote Bags

This is an exciting time for The Jennuine Article. I recently completed my first custom order. A family friend got married this weekend and asked me to make toe bags as gifts for her bridesmaids. Such a great idea, by the way. I made four identical tote bags with custom embroidered monogramming. As a side note, I am in love with my new machine :)

I don't have the greatest pictures, because of course I was in such a rush to make sure they were done and to her in time, that I didn't take photos of them all when I finished. So, the best I have is some pics taken with with my phone.
Here is a close up of the embroidery, and yes I did that with my own machine. You can also see the custom tags I made with my logo on them.

I have had so many people already wanting to buy one, that I will soon be taking orders an putting them up for sale. Here is a preview of the next bag I am making. This one is for my grandmother.
I love these fabrics together. I will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment