Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Doll Accessory Set

I found this really cute tutorial for a baby doll kit. I did make a really cute bag for it, but forgot to take a picture of it. I can't believe I did that. Here is the link to the original tutorial. I am going to be making Chloe one once I get some down time. (Does that ever really happen?)


Sissy is doing such a great job modeling isn't she? The set includes a changing pad, wipes case with wipes, three diapers, powder and diaper cream.


I know the diaper cream looks more like lipstick, but hey it was my first time! Next time I'll make the wipes case a little bigger so the wipes are easier to get in.

The diapers fit a medium size doll. I think she is a 15 inch doll. Small than the large Cabbage Patch doll, but bigger than the small one, if that makes any sense. Does that show my age that I use Cabbage Patch dolls to reference doll size? These were actually pretty fun to make. I'm looking forward to making the next batch.

2 comments:

  1. What did you use on the inside of the change pad?
    I love it, going to try and make my own!

    ReplyDelete