Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Bag Skirt

I found a great tutorial online for a "Paper Bag Skirt".

 I love finding cute ideas and it's a bonus if someone is going to show me step-by-step how to do it. It came out really cute and it was so easy. I found the Owl corduroy as a remnant at Joann Fabrics for $2 and only used half of it. The pockets were brown cord left over pieces from another project, so only $1 for this super cute skirt.

The shirt and leggings were on clearance at Walmart. I am not quite ready to make knits yet. That is a whole other level. I couldn't get her to cooperate for the pics, but you get the idea. I am so ready to make another one, but Christmas presents first. I am excited though. I found a really cute piece of Zebra print corduroy that I can't wait to use. I am thinking hot pink pockets for it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Jenn this is soooo cute. I just can't believe what a little homemaker you are. You have so much talent and such a cute little model. Can't wait to see the bib overalls that Logan will be sporting.
    Love ya Aunt D.

    ReplyDelete