Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Welcome to The Jennuine Article

I am starting this blog to not only document my journey as a crafter, but help myself and others. I am wise enough to know that I don't have enough wisdom in this area. I feel like I have been crafting my entire life, but there is som much I don't know. I know there are more of you out there that feel the same way. I also know, there are some very wise people out there that have been doing this much longer than me that I would love to learn from. I am new to blogging, so please forgive me if I haven't figured out all the specifics of this site yet. I am a quick learner and will soon get the hang of it. This is definitely a work in progress. Thanks for visiting my blog and come back often to see all the exciting projects being highlighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment